1. It’s sleek and stylish
2. It looks sophisticated with marble
The classic look of marble never goes out of style – and marble is in the spotlight now more than ever. White marble with grey and black veins, such as Carrara marble, is one of the most popular marble choices among homeowners due to its elegance and versatility. Positioning a black tap against a white, veined marble splashback or benchtop will accentuate the dark veins in the marble and create an elegant and cohesive look.
3. It creates a striking feature
If you crave a show-stopping statement piece in your kitchen or bathroom but don’t want to go over the top, then black tapware might be just what you’re looking for. In the bathroom, the pairing of black tapware and white bathware creates a contemporary yet classic look. A stylish and striking matt black tap positioned on highly polished white ceramic or porcelain tiles instantly becomes a sculptural centrepiece in a bathroom without being try-hard.
4. It is perfectly suited to industrial-style spaces
5. It looks great with copper
6. It works beautifully with timber tones
7. It is the perfect choice for monochrome spaces
8. It loves subways tiles as much as we do
9. It resist fingerprints and watermarks
10. It suits any era and any style interior
Regardless of your design preferences or the era of your home, matt black tapware is both glamorous and stylish in just about any space. Whether in traditional, country-style homes or modern apartments, it creates a contemporary look while still maintaining a timeless sensibility.