Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Bathroom Collective website. By using the Bathroom Collective website you agree that your use of the Bathroom Collective website is subject to these terms and conditions. Please read carefully. Bathroom Collective may amend these terms and conditions at any time without any prior notice.
The website and all content is operated and owned by Bathroom Collective Pty Ltd ABN 110 623 950 505 (Bathroom Collective).
Bathroom Collective reserves the rights to, at any time:
- Amend, update, change or remove any part of this website;
- Suspend and/or restrict your access to this website if you are in breach of the terms and conditions set out;
- Stop or suspend the operation of this website without and prior notice
1. Intellectual Property Rights
- The “Bathroom Collective” logos are registered trademarks of Bathroom Collective Pty Ltd.
- You acknowledge that any intellectual property rights, including graphics, logos, trademarks, distinctive brand features, design, text, icons, the arrangement of them, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, are owned by Bathroom Collective Pty Ltd, or in some cases, a related body corporate of them, or third party, and that these remain the property of their respective owners and must not be used in any manner without the prior written consent of the owner.
- These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws and nothing in these Terms gives you a right to use any of them.
2. Disclaimer and Indemnity
Bathroom Collective does not warrant or guarantee:
- The accuracy or completeness of any information available on the website. Information on this website may contain typographic errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors that may not be accurate, complete, or current;
- That access to the website will be uninterrupted or error free;
- That any defects will be corrected immediately;
- That the Website will be free from viruses or other contamination.
Except where prohibited by law, Bathroom Collective will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of the Website, including use of any information on it. You use the internet and the Website at your own risk.
- Prices are all shown in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and include GST where applicable. Prices do not include delivery charges. Prices are subject to change.
- Unless otherwise stated, any accessories shown in any image of products are not included in the price.
- We reserve the rights to amend any errors published on the website.
- Photographs of goods are for illustrative purposes only and while we do our best to ensure they match the product description, they may vary from the goods described. Images may include additional elements for demonstration purposes e.g. towel rails, mirrors, and other accessories.
- All invoices must be paid in full prior to pick up or delivery of goods.
- All special orders & custom product must be paid upon order of goods.
- The delivery address must be an address within Australia and cannot be a freight forwarding location. Deliveries cannot be made to PO Boxes or parcel lockers.
- You will be required to be present at time of delivery to accept the delivery of your order. If there is no one there at the time of delivery, a re-delivery fee will apply.
- All deliveries will be unloaded to floor and heavy products will be taken to the boundary of the property or in as far as pallet jacks or hand trolleys can reasonably go. Heavy items including pallets & crates will may be craned off the truck & it is the customers resposibilty to carry in.
- All deliveries are done with one driver only, any further assistance must be organised in advance.
- Delivery time slots can not be guaranteed. Bathroom Collective cannot and will not accept any responsibility for delivery failures or delays by our third party delivery contractor. We recommend tradesman are organised after the arrival of any items.
- Bathroom Collective does not accept any liability for any goods lost, deteriorated or damaged in transit without insurance.
- All items must be checked upon delivery, any damaged items must be noted on the deliver docket & Bathroom Collective must be informed immediately within 24 hours. No claims will be assessed after this time.
- Delivery lead times (approx)
- Standard stock item deliveries times vary between 2-14 days depending on stock availability
- Custom vanities between 2-4 weeks
- Custom tapware & accessories 4-12 weeks
- Deliverys to deep inland rural areas will be to the depot of our transport provider (please check with us first.
- Please ensure that your order is correct to specification as we do not normally take refunds or exchanges for change of mind, incorrect decision or custom orders. It is your responsibility to ensure that goods are suitable and fit for purpose prior to ordering. This can include things such as ease of access and safety for delivery.
- Please choose carefully as refunds are not normally provided where you have simply changed your mind, made a wrong selection or simply found the goods cheaper elsewhere. We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart and proceeding with your order. A restocking fee of 20% may apply.
- Special orders are irrevocable due to custom products being made to suit your requirements.
In special circumstances, you may be entitled to choose a refund or exchange if the item has a major problem. This is when the item:
- Has a problem that would have stopped someone from purchasing the item if they had known about it;
- Is unsafe;
- Is significantly different from the sample or description;
- Doesn’t do what it has been described to do, or what you have asked for and cannot be easily fixed.
- Cookies may be used on this website to gather data in relation to his website and you consent to this (although you may be able to disable cookies from your web browser). You may disable cookies on your web browser, but if you do you may not be able to fully utilise all the features of this website.
Bathroom Collective may collect and hold the following personal information:
- Name, address, phone and/or facsimile number and email address;
- Australian Company Name (ACN) or Australian Business Number (ABN) if required;
- Order details;
- IP address;
Bathroom Collective will use the information provided for the following:
- Order fulfilment for products, services and/or information;
- Providing order confirmation;
- Processing orders and deliveries;
- Promoting promotional offers, marketing material or special events;
- Offering new products or services;
- Preventing fraudulent activities;
- Responding to feedback, ratings, comments, complaints and enquiries;
- Administrative, marketing, planning, employment performance reviews, service or product development processes
There is no obligation for you to provide us with any of your personal information but if you choose not to provide us with your personal information, we may not be able to provide the information, goods or services that you require.